Logic Artists is looking for a profoundly skilled 2D Game Animator / Motion Graphics Designer to join our creative team in Istanbul. As our 2D Game Animator, you will be responsible for 2D the animation process on our exciting new game project. You will be working in a multicultural environment with talented artists and engineers who are passionately tackling everyday challenges on the way to publishing a remarkable product. If you are up for this challenge you are welcome to join our team.
● Producing 2D animations for stylized characters and items
● Closely collaborating with artists, programmers, designers, and other development team members to proactively solve or prevent problems.
● Editing animated assets in Unity and Spine
● Creating animations and effects for UI of in-game elements
● Participating in the design of our games from concept to completion.
● Understanding animation pipelines and the processes involved in every step.
● Preparation of keyframe animation assets and motion capture materials.
● Experience with digital visualization tools (i.e. Spine, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
● Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development.
● Experience with 2d animation production processes in Unity
● Possession of methods for optimizing assets for mobile devices
● Positive and constructive attitude.
● Self-motivated and with a high standard of quality.
● A portfolio demonstrating your skills
● Good communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
● Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
● Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
● Ability to prioritize, plan, organize work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
● Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
● Passion for computer games.
● Sense of humor.
● Knowledge of cinematography
● Knowledge and love of role-playing games.