Logic Artists is looking for an experienced Character Artist to join our team in Istanbul. If you are full of ideas and passion for creating high quality characters, and interested in top-down RPGs - apply and be part of taking our character art to the next level!
• Creating high-quality humanoid and quadruped characters and prop assets.
• Working closely with Animation and Design departments.
• Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
• Supporting, providing feedback, and mentoring junior colleagues.
• Communicating with external studios/partners and reviewing sourced art assets.
• 3+ years in a similar role.
• Proven success in creating high quality characters for games.
• Solid modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
• Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
• Experience using Maya (or similar), Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter.
• Good communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to handle multiple tasks.
• Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
• Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
• Ability to prioritise, plan, organise work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
• Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
• Passion for computer games.
• Sense of humour.
• Experience with modular character systems.
• Unreal engine skills.
• Traditional drawing, painting, and/or sculpting skills.
• Additional 2D skills like graphic design, illustration, etc.
• Interest/passion for history.