We are looking for an experienced and skillful C++ Gameplay Programmer to join our team. If you share our passion for RPGs, are a highly self-motivated person who require little supervision, and want to be part of a small but very dedicated and experienced team, apply and join us!
• Working on all aspects of gameplay systems: designing, developing, and supporting.
• Working closely together with the other departments to implement the needed game requirements.
• Working together with the UI designers on the in-game UIs.
• Writing robust and maintainable code.
• Actively participating in the design and production of the game.
• Thorough knowledge of C++ (11, 14).
• Solid understanding of programming best practices.
• Excellent feeling for RPG systems and gameplay in general.
• Good communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to handle multiple tasks.
• Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
• Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
• Ability to prioritise, plan, organise work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
• Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
• Passion for computer games.
• Sense of humour.
• Experience working on multiplayer games.
• A good foundation in mathematics.
• Have shipped at least one PC/Console title.