Logic Artists is looking for a sharp and proactive IT Administrator to join our company and drive the IT operations in our Danish studio. You will be responsible for internal IT infrastructures and resource maintenance and be the point of contact for employees as well as external service providers. Your day-to-day tasks will be of varying kinds in different systems to ensure the necessary support, providing stable and continuous IT operations used within our fast-growing game studio environment.
● Provide quality support for our internal employees concerning hardware and software challenges
● Implement company security, IT policies, and best practices.
● Lead issue mitigation, change and demand processes.
Administrate, document and optimize local IT infrastructure services
● Handle cloud servers setup and maintenance
● Manage local IT assets, including maintenance and replacement of hardware and software
● Support the IT needs of the company, including those working remotely.
● Coordinate communication with internal and external service providers
● Assure Quality and Safety of IT platforms and infrastructures
● Manage local software licenses for internal employees.
● Be an active part of the company and suggest new ways to keep improving our IT systems.
● 1-3+ years of experience of relevant professional experience, preferably in the tech industry and in a growing company
● Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably in an applicable field of study)
● Proven experience of working with IT infrastructure (e.g. backup, computers, firewalls, servers etc.)
● Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
● Experience managing repositories like Perforce
● Experience using and maintaining cloud services like AWS or Azure
● Knowledge about network security and VPN connections
● Have a positive attitude and good communication skills
● Master advanced level of English - both written and spoken. Danish will be an advantage.
● Ability to define, maintain and execute your own tasks to meet company goals
● Confident in taking initiatives, being innovative and perform consistently meeting tight deadlines or urgent needs for mitigation
● Being self-motivated with a high standard of delivering top quality results.
● Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
● Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
● Having a knack for thinking ahead to ensure continuous workplace improvement
● Experience working in the game industry or in a tech startup company
● Passion for computer games and technology.