Logic Artists is looking for a talented Senior Unity Programmer to join our development team. As our Senior Unity Programmer, you will be a part of our dedicated and experienced team for our new game project to be developed for PC, console, and mobile platforms. You will mainly be responsible for all-around game programming and development in the areas of gameplay, network, AI, and graphics.
● Write robust and maintainable code.
● Solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles
● Work on all aspects of gameplay systems: designing, developing, and supporting.
● Work closely together with the other departments to implement the game requirements.
● Actively participating in the design and production of the game.
● Ensure flawless and robust game performance across different platforms
● Design and implement networking functionality to the game
● Become a role model to the rest of the team
● Influence the team for generating new ideas
● 5+ years of expertise in C# programming skills
● 5+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Unity game engine
● 3+ years of experience with online multiplayer game architectures
● 3+ years of experience with mobile games
● Solid understanding of programming best practices.
● Strong experience for gameplay in general
● Excellent problem solving, debugging, optimization skills
● Superior communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
● Comfortable working in live environments and handling multiple tasks.
● Addicted to problem-solving
● Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
● Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
● Prioritize, plan, organize work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
● Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
● Passion for computer games and mobile games.
● Sense of humor.
● Have shipped at least one PC/Console title.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Game Design or a related subject
● Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
● Native development experience on iOS and Android
● Graphics / Shader programming knowledge
● Knowledge of Unreal game engine and/or C++