Are you a talented and experienced sound designer with a passion for game audio? Join our development team in Istanbul and help us make the best-sounding roleplaying games on the market. As our Sound Designer, you will be trusted to develop the overall creative audio vision of our games, as well as carrying out the design and implementation of assets. You will enjoy great freedom in your designs and will work side by side with designers and programmers to ensure a high quality level.
● Defining strong overall audio visions for each of our games.
● Designing audio assets and implementing them into the game engines.
● Testing your own work in-game to make sure it all works as you intended.
● Audio scripting in middleware and proprietary scripting systems.
● Directing, editing, and mixing dialogue and music.
● Keeping sound design documentation up-to-date for programmers, producers, and other designers.
● Setting high standards for game audio and communicating actively within the team to ensure that all sound needs are covered.
● Developing and improving the studio’s sound production pipeline.
● 3+ years in a similar role.
● Minimum 1 shipped PC or console title.
● Experience with audio recording, processing, and mixing.
● Extensive experience with Wwise.
● Understanding of the technical constraints regarding audio implementation on current consoles and PC. ● Well organized and capable of tackling sudden changes.
● Positive and constructive attitude.
● Good communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
● Ability to work well under pressure and to handle multiple tasks.
● Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
● Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
● Ability to prioritise, plan, organise work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
● Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
● Passion for computer games.
● Sense of humour.
● Experience with music implementation.
● Knowledge and love of roleplaying games.
● Field recording experience.
● Scripting or programming knowledge (eg. Blueprint or Python).