Logic Artists is looking for a determined and sharp Talent Manager to strengthen our team in Istanbul. As our beloved Talent Manager, you will play a key role in leading recruitment and finding the right fits within our growth plan for the Istanbul office while promoting our company culture. You will also be driving the people operations of a high-growth, fast-paced game studio aiming for an excellent employee experience.
● Sourcing and initial interviewing candidates to help cherry-picking brilliant artists and bright developers around the world
● Establishing a strong first impression of the company and its core values
● Contributing to the development and execution of HR strategic initiatives
● Streamlining studio’s HR processes
● Directly working with founders and senior executives to set goals & review long-term strategy
● Closely working with diverse leadership teams to maintain morale, productivity and retention while taking the studio to the next level
● Guiding the team on personal growth, skills development and career pathing
● 3+ years of core HR experience in a growing organization
● Bachelors or Masters degree in related field
● Proven record and working knowledge of HR operations including recruiting, on-boarding, talent management and overall HRIS management
● Positive and constructive attitude.
● Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and
● Excellent level of English - written and spoken.
● Self-starter, eager to jump in and get things done
● Able to prioritize, plan, organize work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
● Confident to take initiatives, be innovate and outperform under rough conditions
● Self-motivated with a high standard of quality.
● Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
● Having passion for computer games and technology
● Sense of humor.
● Having worked in a high-output environment
● Experience working in a computer game or tech startup company
● Knowledge and love of role-playing games.