Logic Artists is looking for a talented Unity Gameplay Programmer to join our development team. As our Unity Gameplay Programmer, you will be a part of our dedicated and experienced team aiming for our exciting new game project to be developed for PC, console, and mobile platforms. If you share our passion for games, are a highly self-motivated person who requires little supervision, and want to be part of a small but very dedicated and experienced team, apply and join us!
● Working on all aspects of gameplay systems: designing, developing, and supporting.
● Working closely together with the other departments to implement the needed game requirements.
● Working together with the UI designers on the in-game UIs.
● Writing robust and maintainable code.
● Actively participating in the design and production of the game.
● 3+ years experience shipping titles on mobile platforms
● 3+ years experience and strong knowledge of OOP languages, primarily C#
● Advanced Unity experience
● Solid understanding of programming best practices.
● Excellent feeling for game systems and gameplay in general.
● Good communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
● Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
● Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
● Prioritize, plan, organize work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
● Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
● Passion for computer games and mobile games.
● Sense of humor.
● Experience working on multiplayer games.
● A good foundation in mathematics.
● Have shipped at least one PC/Console title
● Knowledge of Unreal game engine and/or C++