Logic Artists is looking for a talented Unity Network Programmer to join our development team. As our Network Programmer, you will be a part of our dedicated and experienced team aiming for our exciting new game project to be developed for PC, console, and mobile platforms. If you share our passion for games, are a highly self-motivated person who requires little supervision, and want to be part of a small but very dedicated and experienced team, apply and join us!
● Responsible for the game networking architecture.
● Working on all aspects of gameplay systems: designing, developing, and supporting.
● Working closely together with the other departments to implement the needed game requirements.
● Writing robust and maintainable code.
● Actively participating in the design and production of the game.
● Foundational knowledge of network protocols, replication, prediction, and anti-cheating at minimum.
● 3+ years of experience in network programming for games
● 3+ years experience in online multiplayer game architectures
● 3+ years experience and strong knowledge of OOP languages, primarily C#
● Knowledge of Unity game engine
● Solid understanding of programming best practices.
● Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimization skills
● Excellent feeling for game systems and gameplay in general.
● Good communication skills and fluent or business level English - written and spoken.
● Willingness to take responsibility and be part of a highly collaborative team environment.
● Ability to easily adapt to changing needs and requirements.
● Prioritize, plan, organize work, manage your own time, and meet deadlines.
● Thrive in an informal, creative environment of highly motivated people.
● Passion for computer games and mobile games.
● Sense of humor.
● Knowledge of Unreal game engine and/or C++
● A good foundation in mathematics.
● Have shipped at least one PC/Console title